On the glorious day of your wedding, there are going to be things that you invariably forget–hopefully you will have an amazing wedding planner like Lindsay of Custom Love Gifts and Events that will have you covered. If not, here are a few things to remember to pack for a less stressful wedding day…
1. A Reserved Sign. If you are going to be somewhere public, one of these is very handy to set aside an area that will be just for the two of you when you need to get away.
2. A Pair of Comfortable Shoes. Yes, your shoes are gorgeous. Yes, you will of course wear them down the aisle and for photos to make your legs look magnifique. Yes, your feet will probably be killing you by the time you make it to your reception. Pack a pair of comfy shoes to give your poor feet a break.
3. Clothespins. It is amazing how often these come in handy. They hold up signage, hold things in place for photos, and work great if someone nearby is wearing too much cologne (j/k). Spray paint them in a color that coordinates with your wedding like these gold ones for a little added luxe.
4. and 5. Safety Pins and Bobby Pins. You know what these guys are for. Someone at a wedding always needs one. Trust me. Pack these.
6. Hair Spray. Keep some of this on hand during photos especially in case the wind creates unwanted flyaways.
Coordination: Custom Love Gifts
Florals: Melissa Timm Designs
Venue: Rothchild Convention CenterPhotography: Star Noir Photography